Merci pour l'aide, j'ai essayé les etapes decrite dans la page:
This procedure outlines the process of downloading the neccessary installation files using a separate Internet enabled PC as an intermediary. If you have a working Windows partition, then you can use that to get the file you need and reboot into Ubuntu to finish the installation.
1) Download the [WWW] bcm43xx-fwcutter package from the Universe repository.
Intel compatible - [WWW] bcm43xx-fwcutter_006-3_i386.deb
64 bit - [WWW] bcm43xx-fwcutter_006-3_amd64.deb
PowerPC - [WWW] bcm43xx-fwcutter_006-3_powerpc.deb
2) Download the firmware from [WWW] http://downloads.openwrt.org/sources/wl ... 130.20.0.o
or see Firmware Sources below.
3) Transfer these files on to the Ubuntu machine.
4) Double-click the bcm43xx-fwcutter-*.deb package to install with the package installer. You may receive a warning that there is the same version available from the channel, but as it's not currently accessible you will have to proceed with this file.
5) During installation it will ask you if you would like it to fetch and extract the firmware. This step will fail without an Internet connection so just click Forward and then close the the package installer.
6) Open System -> Administration -> Restricted Driver Manager and you will see that under the Firmware drop down arrow it says Firmware for Broadcom 43xx chipset family and under Status it says Not in Use.
6) Tick the box under Enabled to enable the firmware.
7) Click Enable Firmware to continue.
Select Use a local file and browse to the wl_apsta-22.214.171.124.o firmware file and click Open.
9) Click Ok to extract the firmware.
10) If the status has changed to In use, then you are successful.
le problème n'est pas resoud, je trouve l'erreur suivante:
[114.508000]bcm43xx: MAC suspend failed